Saturday, November 8, 2008

How Amanda Made Polly Feelgood!

As you may already know by now I love to promote products that I believe in and I have a great interest in Organic and Free-Range Food. For some time now I have been following Amanda Webb's business Feelgood Organic Hamper's with great interest.

I first met this lady at a joint networking event being held at Castle Durrow, Co Laois. This was quite some time ago; my first time at anything like it and I was very unsure of myself, as did several of the women I spoke to that evening. I took her business card and a copy of her brochure; I'd good intentions but little cash to spend.

Amanda's special interest is in everything organic and the environment; which led her to offer Ireland's only organic hamper service. Some eighteen months later I placed my first order with Feelgood Organic Hamper's and was delighted to learn that I had qualified for a free bottle of organic champagne too!

With its recently extended range Feelgood Organic Hampers looks set to take off just in time for Christmas; offering luxurious packages of organic food and drink, pamper packages and so on. I just wish that I could justify the expense of sending one to myself with Christmas in mind! Organic wines served with delicious plum puddings, luxury chocolates, and so on. Yum!



You know what? Why not visit Amanda's website and see for yourself, only then will you be able to see how much hard work has gone into making Feelgood Organic Hampers the business it is today...

...By the way Amanda has a lovely food blog as well! It's called Organic Yum-yum!

No comments: