Friday, January 30, 2009

Have Your Cake & Eat It

It's a while since I posted. Sorry about that, but life has been totally hectic recently, leading me to forget two important events which took place on the same day. The first is DG's birthday and the second is Jean, who lives in France's birthday; both of which took place on January 27th. Ooops! Sorry Guy's...

The reason is that I have been somewhat preoccupied with a new business concept and website recently. With an important training session taking place last Monday; I was spurred into action by the realisation of the fact that St Valentine's Day is looming. Not only would I have the embarrassment of admitting to the trainer that I hadn't done anything about the idea we'd discussed; I'd also be missing an important opportunity. Hence a flurry of activity and the beginning's of a new website...

So, for the gentlemen amongst you; and of course the ladies, you can have your cake and eat it too! Why not head over to Brownie Points For Men and find out what all the excitement is about?

I'm sorry if the title is a little bit biased; it just seems that the men get into trouble more often than we ladies do; so it is principally aimed at the busy guy and let's face it they're all BUSY until the last moment! Aren't they?

I'm off now to scan in some more cards before I have to hand them over to the not-so-local craft shop for the Marie Curie Foundation. I'll tell you more about this and show you them in my next post, but I've to dash or I'll miss another opportunity and time flies when you're having fun...

Polly Pierce

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a coincidence - it's my husband's birthday too! Happy birthday to all.
Lorna

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that cake looks divine. Lovely to see you back blogging too Polly.

Polly Pierce said...

Hey Lorna! Poor DG had to suffer my card making activities for other people and nearly got forgotten about altogether!

Sadly this most delicious flour free chocolate orange cake isn't one of my creations George!