Friday, May 9, 2008

Polly Introduces Gary Vaynerchuck

Good morning everybody and welcome back to Vinca's-In-Tha-Kitchen!

During my few days away from the kitchen I came across Gary Vaynerchuck on Wine Library TV; amazingly enough I have already encountered this guy earlier in the year when I was introduced to him by one of my internet marketing and blogging friends.

This guy has made an absolute fortune just by ignoring the advice of all the marketing guru's and just putting himself out there on blog TV! While at times he comes across as being a little over-enthusiastic he does know his stuff. Check out this whacky show which focuses on Tempranillo - one of my favourite wines...


If you like what you see, believe me there are plenty more where this came from. My only regret is that a lot of the wine's reviewed are probably not available in this country, ie Ireland; so it'd be difficult to consider this as an on line sommelier's course! If you look to the left you'll spot a new badge for Gary's book; which is about to be released...

I'm sure that there is still loads to be learned, so I for one will be checking in on Gary Vaynerchuck from time to time...

Cheers!

Polly Peirce

Purveyor of Fine Hand Made Irish Greeting Cards & Wedding Stationary

Ps. At this stage I think that it is important for me to state that this is not a paid post as I don't do them!

No comments: