Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Polly's Dilema

A few day's ago I was tagged by George. Being short of time I gradually got around to fulfilling my part of the bargain; from posting the six words which might be used to describe me, to tagging five other foodie's.This morning I finally got around to tagging them properly; yes, I know it's a bit late, but I reckon that it's better late than never...

Only one of my victim's submitted voluntarily to the fun; and that was Deborah. Thank you so much for that; it's nice to know that at least one person of note reads my stuff. I particularly like her blog because we live in the same area and it's interesting to read her take on local restaurants, etc. Plus she's a jolly good cook!

As I worked my way through the list I visited several pages of some great blogs and sites and am left wondering why on earth I thought I might stand a chance of competing with any of them. Their pages are simply wonderful; I'm beginning to muse about the idea of an upgrade and I definately need more photo's.

Ice-cream Ireland
is as gorgeous as ever. Ciaran certainly knows his stuff and the nice thing is that it's not restricted to my favourite dessert; he blogs about coffee and chocolate, both of which are passions of mine.

Pioneer Woman has updated her blogs and is now presenting them in the format of an interactive site; with pages about photography, cookery, etc. She's done herself proud and has a huge readership which makes me feel like a microscopic organism by comparison! I love it...

Hunty's Hideaway is somewhat different. Being an avid gamer Louise nonchalently slips her recipes in amongst stuff which most young men of my boy's ages would probably die for; it's fun.

As for my for my final victim Jason; I sent him an e-mail as he doesn't have any comments sections on his blog/site. Unfortunately, it appears that it is non-existent. While this doesn't really matter; his blog which talks about coffee, tea, wine and beer is still good and you don't have to be a snob to enjoy it.

Unfortunately, this leads me to something of a dilemma - should I tag someone else instead? Do let me know what you think; please...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. Thanks a mil for taking part.

Polly Pierce said...

Thanks for tagging me; it's been fun and it has definately acheived what it set out to do - introducing more foodies!

When you check out other people's tags you visit some really great site/blogs. It's been interesting and has broadened my horizon's...